Howell Laboratories, Inc.
Membrane Air Dehydrators
Remove moisture from the air stream by passing the incoming wet air through an array of membrane modules. Solid contaminants and oil aerosol are removed by mechanical filtration.
Showing all 4 results
Model 6995 Mk I, IA, II, III, IV Membrane Air Dehydrator$0.00
Designed for continuous, automatic operation. Moisture is removed by an array of BEKO DRYPOINT™ membrane modules. Solid contaminants and oil aerosol are removed by mechanical filtration.
- The industry standard in membrane air dehydration.
- Integrated Condition Assessment System (ICAS) Equipped
- Air capacity to 20 scfm.
- -40° F dew point is recommended for shipboard electronics air.
Model 8785 Mk I Medium-Pressure Air Dehydrator$0.00
A self-contained unit designed for continuous, automatic operation. Particulate matter and aerosols removed by a coalescing filter. Then the filtered wet air is passed through a membrane module to remove moisture, resulting in an ISO 8573.1 Class 1, 3, 1 rating.
- Provides clean, dry air at medium pressure (200 psig) for functions such as Diesel engine controls.
- Manual startup – automatic operation.
- Membrane reliability and simplicity, with ultra-low maintenance.
Model 7974 Mk I Air Dehydrator$0.00
A self-contained unit designed to remove water, oil, and solid contaminants from shipboard low-pressure compressed air systems. Designed for continuous, automatic operation. Removes moisture by passing the incoming wet air through a membrane module. Aerosols and particulate matter are removed by a coalescing filter and a mechanical filter.
- Delivers air suitable for low-temperature systems such as cargo refrigeration control.
Model 7005 Mk I Air Dehydrator$0.00
Provides clean, dry air for use in shipboard dental operating rooms. Fully automatic and operates with very little maintenance. Includes a coalescing filter (removes 100% of 0.03 micron or larger diameter solids and liquid particles), a membrane dehydrator, and upstream and downstream isolation valves.
- Provides clean, dry air for shipboard dental operating room.
- To 7 scfm dry air.