- Mixed oxidants, including free available chlorine and other chlor-oxygen species.
- Variable production rate on demand, up to 2 lbs/day Free Available Chlorine (FAC) at a nominal concentration of 3,000 ppm.
- Disinfectant injection by PLC-controlled gear pump.
|Electricity (Input Requirements):
||115 VAC, 60 Hz, single phase, 20 amperes.
|Water (Input Requirements):
||8 – 12 gph potable water at 35 – 75 psig to operate the electrolysis system.
|Air (Input Requirements):
||3.5 scfm minimum at 150 psig maximum.
|Other (Input Requirements):
||Solar salt; once-a week loading (one 25-lb bag per week typical).
- Operator selects injection rate in ppm via Human-Machine Interface (HMI).
- Profibus interface for remote monitoring and control.
||24” D x 40” W x 58” H.
||690 lb dry; 782 lb wet, estimated.
|HLI Drawing No.:
Designed to meet the needs of DDG 1000, as well as retrofit for other classes such as DDG 51, CG 47, FFG 7 & LSD 41. Meets the full gamut of shipboard environmental requirements, including high-impact shock, vibration, EMI, and airborne noise.