Portable; designed to provide point-of-use protection against bio-fouling in marine equipment. Easily set up in a machinery space near a seawater intake. Typical applications include heat exchangers, ship seawater systems, engine cooling systems, and electronic component skids. Portable and ideal for temporary maintenance applications, but also designed for continuous operation in permanent installations.
- Small lightweight footprint for multiple applications (i.e. small vessels, equipment skids).
- Treats up to 700,000 gal (2,700 m3) of seawater per day to 1 ppm
- Quick-disconnect hoses and electrical cables for easy mounting – deck or bulkhead.
- Electrolytic cell is designed to be self-cleaning.
- Connects to PLC for shipboard automation.