Re-treats water in potable water storage tanks to maintain a desired bromine residual. A time totalizer keeps track of cartridge usage and lights a lamp when the cartridge needs to be changed.
Consists of a rugged, below-deck, bulkhead-mounted, brominator assembly. Cartridge housing is manufactured from a high-strength plastic that will never corrode. Combined with the corrosion resistant fittings used throughout the unit, reliable service and long life are ensured.
- Dual water paths for separate treatment of two water storage tanks.
- Time totalizer to keep track of cartridge usage.
- Meets American Bureau of Shipping requirements.
- Meets NSF 61 low lead requirements.
- Pump can provide 11 feet of of suction, allowing the brominator to be mounted on deck above tanks.
- Comes with sampling valve and drip pans.